We cover all-
Type L (1193 sq.ft)Asking Price RM1,800 to RM2,000
Type M (1020 sq.ft)Asking Price RM1,600 to RM1,800
Type S1 (870 sq.ft)Asking Price RM1,400 to RM1,600
Type S2 (870 sq.ft) Asking Price RM1,400 to RM1,600
Park 1120 in Petaling Jaya is a mixed development consisting of retail blocks, offices, an entertainment complex( karaoke lounges, bowling alleys, and a cinemaplex). service apartments, and normal residential apartments.
Facilities: Barbecue Area, Business Centre, Cafeteria, Covered Parking, Gymnasium, Jogging Track, Mini Market, Playground, Salon, Swimming Pool, Wading Pool, Tennis Court, 24hr Security, Sky Garden, Function Hall, Changing Room
ADVANTAGES : FUTURE PUCHONG (LIVE. LEARN. WORK. PLAY.)
1) 12,000sq ft Superstar Karaoke centre,
2) 22,000sq ft Celebrity Fitness and
3) 9-screen TGV Cinemacineplex, which will be housed in the top half of the 180,000sq ft,six storey mall
4) F&B outlets, Hotels and Entertainment
5) Unique features such as a scenic water canal dotted by lush landscaping.
6) LRT is in progress and reachable within walking distance.
7) 10 blocks of four- to seven-storey retail offices, a 15,000sq five-storey fine-dining pod and a boutique hotel.
8) Nearby banks, malls, hypermarket, petrol station, schools, kindergarten, nursery and others
9) Accessible highway and others such as in the Puchong Central
MORE ABOUT SETIA WALK........
SP Setia’s maiden commercial project comes in the form of the RM800 million Setia Walk, which is set to transform the Puchong area. Built on a 20.8 acre plot in the matured township of Pusat Bandar Puchong, the project is highly visible from the Damansara Puchong Expressway (LDP) and located opposite the proposed Puchong light rail transit (LRT) station.
Positioned as a one-stop boutique lifestyle centre, the project will be an integrated residential and commercial development which comprises offices, retail blocks, an entertainment complex, serviced and residential apartments. The commercial area will combine conventional shop offices and a shopping mall. With a potent blend of innovative architecture, creative landscaping and an exciting retail mix, Setia Walk will undoubtedly be a desirable place to live, work and play.
The commercial zone will be segregated into three main areas. The Active zone will comprise a child development centre, play zones, and children-centric retail shops; the Sanctuary zone will include fine dining restaurants, spas and beauty centres; and the Escape zone will feature alfresco food and beverage outlets, such as cafes and bistros.
For more information,
PLS call :jacky 016-2586675/017-8854566